You will need to contact Michelle Warrington from scheduling to use Adobe Connect in your course. You will need to give her your course code, the date and time of your course, and the banner numbers of your students.
In order to set up an account in www.turnitin.com, you have to contact the Teaching and Learning Centre for the join credentials. You can contact Shannon Everett or Jaymie Koroluk for these details.
1-905-721-8668 x 5445
Faculty Development Consultant
1-905-721-8668 x 5448
There are two steps for this process:
1. downloading the program from the Turning Technologies website
2. requesting a license from IT.
1. Go to: turningtechnologies.com/Download
2. Click “PC Products” (there is currently no Mac version).
3. Select TurningPoint from the chart.
4. Fill out the form, and click submit. You will be provided with a link to download TurningPoint.
Mediasite has had positive feedback from students because it allows them to review lectures, or reference lectures they have missed.
If you are interested in creating Mediasite recordings, please contact Stuart Reid from Media Services.
A/V Lecture Support Services